Unless varied in writing and agreed by both parties, all goods will be sold in accordance with the following Conditions of Sale:-
- Delivery, Inspection and Acceptance: All goods supplied by the Company shall be inspected by the Customer upon delivery. The Company is not liable for claims made after seven (7) days from the date of delivery. Acceptance of the goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of having received in good condition and acceptance of these Conditions of Sale.
- Retention of Goods: All goods shall be at the Customer’s risk as from delivery. In spite of delivery having been made, the goods supplied by the Company shall remain the property of the Company until all sums due to the Company, including the value of any dishonoured cheques or bills of exchange, have been paid in full. The Company reserves the right to recover title and retake possession of any such goods to recover any overdue balance.
- Interest & Legal Costs: Accounts must be paid within the credit period specified by the Company. A credit charge of two percent (2%) per month or any part thereof will be charged on all overdue accounts. The Customer shall be liable to pay to the Company its reasonably documented legal costs incurred in relation to any collection.
- Approval of Return: No goods delivered to the Customer which are in accordance with the purchase order will be accepted for exchange or credited without the prior written approval of a Company representative. If the Company agrees to accept any goods for return it will provide the Customer with a Return Merchandise Authorization number to be quoted on all correspondence.
- Return of Goods: Goods will not be accepted for exchange or refunded unless made within one (1) month or less from the date of purchase and returned in good, saleable condition together with a copy of the original invoice against which the materials were originally supplied.
- Restocking Charge: The Customer shall be liable to pay a restocking charge of twenty‐five percent (25%) for all goods returned. The amount credited will be at the price originally billed less the restocking charge. The Customer shall be liable to pay for the costs of transportation and any insurance required for the return of the goods to the Company.
- No Refunds or Cancellations: There are no refunds or cancellation on goods that contain special threads, unique configurations or any product manufactured that falls within the tolerances stated on quotations agreed upon by the Customer’s signature of approval.